You know what one of the best movies of all time is?
Hemi in again to check how many issues the radiator is going to give me and I don’t think it’s going to be too bad. The condenser will need a little bit of relocating, but the width is just fine and the height will work too.
It’s thrown up a host of others problems to tackle including (but not limited to):
- The alternator bracket hits the steering rack
- The oil filter won’t unscrew if the motor is in the right position
- I can’t use the original motor mounts so they need to be cut off
- The lines for the A/C won’t pass by the radiator as it’s too tight
- The lower hose won’t clear the steering rack
- The exhaust manifolds don’t fit at all without modifying the footwells
- The trans cooling lines cause a problem for running exhaust through the tunnel
and the list goes on and on and on…
All part of the challenge!